Bank of England Base Rate changes
20 August 2018 • Products & Services
As a result of the Bank of England base rate announcement, we have reviewed our mortgage product range.
We'll be withdrawing the below products as of Wednesday 29th August and relaunching them on Thursday 30th August.
To secure an existing product:
- The Decision in Principle (DIP) will need to be submitted by 5pm Thursday 23rd August
- The full application will need to be submitted by 5pm Wednesday 29th August
- The application fee will need to be paid by 5pm Wednesday 29th August
2 Year Fixed Rate
2 Year Fixed Rate Minimum Loan 50k
5 Year Fixed Rate
5 Year Fixed Rate Minimum Loan 50k
Buy to Let Products:
BTL 2 Year Fixed Rate
Full product information is available here.
Standard Variable Rate
As of Thursday 30th August we'll also be making the following changes:
- Our Standard Variable Rate will increase by 0.25% to 5.24%
- Our Buy to Let Variable Rate will increase by 0.25% to 5.89%
- All variable rate products will increase by 0.25%
Full product details will be available on our website.